Best Offers Available -
Get 10% off your order with no minimum purchase
Packing in it a hit combination of our Loha cast iron Skillet, a Non-stick Loha Kadhai and the Double Handled Tawa, the Cast Iron Kitchen Essentials takes care of every aspect of your kitchen needs - from fresh pan topped Rotis to decadent gravies, enriched by the unmistakable taste of iron and its minerals.
By purchasing this product from the Loha Collection, you not only contribute towards conserving the environment but also towards empowering a sustainable means of living for marginal artisans who bring beauty to our homes.
IDEAL for gifting and comes in completely eco-friendly packaging.
- Aesthetically Beautiful.
- Indigenously made using traditional methods.
- Purifying, digestive, and immunity benefits.
- Handmade in India.
- 10% of these products proceeds are donated.
|Weight & Dimensions
- Cast-iron Kadhai - W - 2.65 Kg & D - 10 Inch
- Skillet - W - 2.2 Kg & D - 16.5 inch
- Double-handled Tawa - W - 3.8 Kg & D - 12 Inch
- One cast-iron Kadhai
- One double-handled Tawa
Season & Wash
- Clean Cast Iron with a mild dishwashing liquid.
- Dry it completely post cleaning it is an important step that will keep new rust spots from appearing. First, dry with a cloth, then place it on a range burner and let the heat dry your pot or pan the rest of the way.
- Soak paper towels with cooking oil and use them to coat the inside of your cookware with a thin layer of oil.
- Place the cookware on the oven or burner and heat it for 3-6 min.
- Remove your pan from the oven/burner and let it cool. It's now ready to use!